26 December 2013

After Christmas.

Christmas is over and because I didn't have any Christmas outfit post, I decided to do one post-Christmas one. It includes red colour, so...:)) About how this magical holiday passed... nothing special happened, except some presents but to be honest the best presents I got was by myself, hah!:) Clothes, accessories are really the most appropriate present for me, truly. And of course I know best what I like so I usually don't wait for anybody to get me what I want.:) 
The other day I added the most gorgeous bag ever on my wish list. Michael Kors Selma bag. My co-worker showed it to me and since then I am looking for the best lookalike, because I most certainly won't give 250+ euros for a bag. Well if I had a lot of money, sure, but until then lookalikes will be great. Possibly in black version. Perfection! 

zara oversized grey coat aw 2013 2014, asos pointy boots armour, red midi skirt zara, H&M grey white sweater, fashion blogger, style blogger, after christmas elegance outfit, trendy, ootd

Coat, bag, midi skirt- Zara, sweater- H&M, boots- Asos


zara oversized grey coat aw 2013 2014, asos pointy boots armour, red midi skirt zara, H&M grey white sweater, fashion blogger, style blogger, after christmas elegance outfit, trendy, ootd

zara oversized grey coat aw 2013 2014, asos pointy boots armour, red midi skirt zara, H&M grey white sweater, fashion blogger, style blogger, after christmas elegance outfit, trendy, ootd, leather lunch bag zara


asos pointy boots, armour boots, topshop lookalike ankle boots
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • bgbgb