31 December 2013

End is near.

I can't even begin explaining how much I love this bag! I have been wanting it forever and now that I have it I am beyond excited. It adds the final touch to the whole outfit. And tartan of course still rocks my socks. An important detail is a leather shirt and unfortunately you can't really tell it is leather. Got it at Zara sales and this reminds me that in one week there will be Zara sale in Slovenia! This only means one thing and it is bad for my bank account. :)
I am still figuring out what am I going to wear for tonights new years eve. I didn't buy anything sparkly and new, because I don't really wear that kind of party stuff a lot and I think it is a waste of money to buy something you can just wear once or twice to party. The best thing to wear to a party for me is a simple white shirt, black pants, clutch and red lipstick. Done! But I think tonight I will make more effort, just because it is a special night. :)

Tartan jacket zara, leather shirt Zara, jeans LTB, heels Asos, bag Annaxi, phillip lim lookalike replica, black mini pashli bag, fashion blogger blog, style blogger, trendy, fashion trends, plaid jacket

Tartan jacket, leather shirt- Zara, jeans- LTB, heels- Asos, bag- Annaxi

Tartan jacket zara, leather shirt Zara, jeans LTB, heels Asos, bag Annaxi, phillip lim lookalike replica, black mini pashli bag, fashion blogger blog, style blogger, trendy, fashion trends, plaid jacket

fashion blogger, style blogger, slovenski blogerji, slovenska blogerka, ljubljana, slovenija modni blog


Tartan jacket zara, leather shirt Zara, jeans LTB, heels Asos, bag Annaxi, phillip lim lookalike replica, black mini pashli bag, fashion blogger blog, style blogger, trendy, fashion trends, plaid jacket

asos heels, trendy, strappy heels, fashion style blogger blog

Tartan jacket zara, leather shirt Zara, jeans LTB, heels Asos, bag Annaxi, phillip lim lookalike replica, black mini pashli bag, fashion blogger blog, style blogger, trendy, fashion trends, plaid jacket
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • bgbgb