22 December 2013

Past is in the past.

Christmas time is the best time! I love walking around with my dog and checking how have other people decorated their houses with lights. I hate if someone just puts a meter of lights on the smallest and nearest bush and that's it. Go big or go home! :) When I was younger I always wanted a Christmas tree that is bigger than me and this year we finally bought one! It's over two meters high, how crazy is this! A dream come true. I can't wait to take some pictures of it with pro camera, fun fun fun! 
How do you like my outfit? I think there is nothing better than all black with oversized coat.:)

zaragrey  oversized coat, no shape coat, leather pants H&M aw 2013 2014, all black outfit ootd, fashion blogger blog, style blogger, street style ljubljana slovenia, h&m studded bag

Coat- Zara, pants, shirt, bag- H&M, boots- Asos

zaragrey  oversized coat, no shape coat, leather pants H&M aw 2013 2014, all black outfit ootd, fashion blogger blog, style blogger, street style ljubljana slovenia, h&m studded bag

zaragrey  oversized coat, no shape coat, leather pants H&M aw 2013 2014, all black outfit ootd, fashion blogger blog, style blogger, street style ljubljana slovenia, h&m studded bag
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me

Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • bgbgb