28 December 2013

That bag.

My beautiful, new bag finally arrived! I have been waiting for it for more than a month but it was worth it for sure! And it arrived on the day we decided to take some photos, so I was able to use it in new outfit photos. Happy!:) Oh, and yesterday I went to pick up my new jacket from H&M! It was on sale and I had an extra discount on it so I just had to get it. And I don't have any nude coloured jacket in my closet so it is a nice addition to it.:)
I can't believe in few days January will begin. New year. Time to leave the past year behind and start hoping for the best in the new year. 2014 sounds like a magic number to me, hopefully it will be. My biggest wish for the next year is to pass some exams. And to make this come true I will have to study like crazy in January! Hate studying but what can I do. 

anna xi bag, phillip lim mini pashli, pashli lookalike, black pashli, zara grey oversize coat, topshop leather pants, black beanie outfit, chic, trendy, fashion blog blogger, style blog blogger

Coat, shirt- Zara, pants- Topshop, heels- Asos, bag- Anna Xi

anna xi bag, phillip lim mini pashli, pashli lookalike, black pashli, chic, trendy, fashion blog blogger, style blog blogger

anna xi bag, phillip lim mini pashli, pashli lookalike, black pashli, zara grey oversize coat, topshop leather pants, black beanie outfit, chic, trendy, fashion blog blogger, style blog blogger
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • bgbgb