21 January 2014

Camel coat.

This one is my first camel coat ever and I always wanted one. And I'm pretty sure I will get me another one at sales. Just obsessed with coats lately. One is not enough! I am hardly resisting to get one in tartan print but I am quite sure that this tartan trend won't be so huge next winter. I was saying to myself at the beginning of this tartan trend that I won't be spending money on clothes with this print... but now I have so much stuff with it, it's crazy. And now on sales I can't resist buying new ones.
This nice coat is by Croatian designer store ELFS. I was choosing between this coat and a nice dress and at the end decided to get the coat. Like I said... one can never have enough coats!:)

I am competing with this outfit to go to London fashion week with We love fashion! They have this awesome competition and you can apply too! Fashion week is a huge event and I think one should dress up for it! I want to stay true to my style and would wear this one to it. Well made designer coat with elegant heels and clutch and this is it! You can vote for me HERE! Thanks! <3

elfs camel coat, hm clutch bag new 2014, rebecca minkopf zipper bag lookalike, nude coat, pointy court heels bershka, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, trends

Coat- ELFS, jeans- Zara, heels- Bershka, clutch bag- H&M

elfs camel coat, hm clutch bag new 2014, rebecca minkopf zipper bag lookalike, nude coat, pointy court heels bershka, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, trends

elfs camel coat, hm clutch bag new 2014, rebecca minkopf zipper bag lookalike, nude coat, pointy court heels bershka, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, trends
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • bgbgb