03 January 2014

Mad hatter.

Still mad about tartan, yes! I never imagined myself wearing plaid pattern and that is the best about fashion and trends. At the end you wear the exact thing you never thought you would. I found this outfit photos, they were taken a while ago. But the weather now is basically the same. :)
I am so thrilled because I received a Stylight Fashion Blogger event invitation! It was easily the best day ever when I found that out! How insane is that! I hope I will make it there for one day, only 10 hour drive. Fingers crossed!:))

H&M hm tartan scarf, fedora hat outfit, stylowe buty boots, fashion trends, plaid scarf red, all black outfit, fashion style blogger blog

Bag, hat, scarf- H&M, jacket- Zara, boots- StyloweButy


H&M hm tartan scarf, fedora hat outfit, stylowe buty boots, fashion trends, plaid scarf red, all black outfit, fashion style blogger blog

H&M hm tartan scarf, fedora hat outfit, stylowe buty boots, fashion trends, plaid scarf red, all black outfit, fashion style blogger blog
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • bgbgb