26 January 2014

Straps.

Real winter has finally arrived but you can't see that on todays outfit pictures unfortunately. Luckily we are going to take some photos today so I will be up to date with all the snow in the background. Having photoshoots in cold weather isn't really the best thing in the world, but if the results are good, it's all worth it. :)
All black outfits are my favourites and the other day I found the best denim pants with high-waist in Zara. And what are the odds that they were just the perfect length. As a tall girl I can assure you that length of the pants in shops is usually a problem. Pairing these slim denim pants with my favourite Valentino Rockstud lookalikes was my favourite option that day.

Don't forget to vote for me here for London Fashion week! Thank you all!

all black outfit, valentino rockstud lookalikes replica ebay, black coat ootd, high waisted denim pants zara jeans, style blogger, fashion blog blogger, slovenski blogerji, modni blog

Pants, bag- Zara, shirt- H&M, coat- S.Oliver (old), heels- Ebay

valentino rockstud lookalikes replica ebay, style blogger, fashion blog blogger, slovenski blogerji, modni blog

all black outfit, valentino rockstud lookalikes replica ebay, black coat ootd, high waisted denim pants zara jeans, style blogger, fashion blog blogger, slovenski blogerji, modni blog
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina


No comments:

Post a Comment

  • bgbgb