13 January 2014

That jacket.

We finally took photos of my favourite jacket this winter! It is so warm, cozy and the colour is a plus too. I've never had nude jacket. I remember myself checking this beauty when it came to the store but I didn't want to spend so much on yet another jacket. And luckily a few weeks ago I got it more than half off. Talking about a bargain, huh! I know Acne has or had a similar one, if you want to check. Oh, and Sheinside has a cheaper version as well. And I noticed that a lot of stores is now selling similar ones in black.
A few days back I just realized how truly hard it is to be true to yourself and to another person as well, especially when you don't want to hurt anyone. The most awful feeling ever! And I thought this kind of feelings only exist in movies. Psh! Bad times...:)

shearling jacket, beige wool jacket H&M, acne sheinside beige sheep jacket, black zara denim, black suede boots promod, black beanie outfit, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, ootd

Jacket, shirt, beanie- H&M, pants, bag- Zara, boots- Promod

shearling jacket, beige wool jacket H&M, acne sheinside beige sheep jacket, black zara denim, black suede boots promod, black beanie outfit, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, ootd

shearling jacket, beige wool jacket H&M hm, acne sheinside beige sheep jacket, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, ootd

beige wool jacket H&M, acne sheinside beige sheep jacket, black zara denim, black suede boots promod, black beanie outfit, style blog blogger, fashion blogger, ootd
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • bgbgb