15 January 2014

So fluffy I could die.

I finally got myself this fluffy, faux fur, kitty jacket! The softest thing ever. I was looking for it in black but didn't find one so this had to be good enough. I hate when some fur jackets are really huge and they make my shoulders even wider. This one doesn't, so that's good. Because I'm tall I really have to choose my jackets carefully. And I got this nice bag from new H&M collection. Love the zipper in front! It reminds me of that gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff bag with three zippers. Kind of a lookalike withouth the other two zippers, don't you think? When I first saw it online I fell in love with it and I haven't found it in Slovenian H&M stores, so my lovely friend brought it from Germany. And the second he got it, I found it at our store. Ayayay. And the other new thing are these high heels, they were soooo cheap on sales I couldn't resist buying them!
Last week I got my nails done, first time in my life! Gel manicure is so cool, I don't now why I haven't got it sooner! I wanted to go to Berlin to Stylight Fashion blogger awards to which I got invited to and I was really planning to go, it was truly the best day in my life when I got the invitation! But going there for only one night, planning the long drive up there and back, the hotel, being all alone the whole time just wasn't a good thing at the moment. And with my exams coming next week, it was all a bad idea. I know I will reeeeally regret it one day, but what can I do. I hope they will do something similar next year so I will have another chance to meet all my favourite bloggers! :)

P.S. Have you heard about this new, cool and -most importantly- free app CHIC-FINDER? If you see some really cool piece on someone and you don't know where can you buy it, you can just use this fine app and it will find you similar items! Pretty handy app, if you ask me! Download it here and give it a try!

faux fur outfit, nude fur jacket, ootd, pointy high heels, all black, black pants, fashion blog blogger, style blogger, hm zipper clutch bag new 2014 season

Fur coat- New Yorker, bag, shirt, pants- H&M, heels- Bershka

faux fur outfit, nude fur jacket, ootd, pointy high heels, all black, black pants, fashion blog blogger, style blogger, hm zipper clutch bag new 2014 season

pointy high heels,  fashion blog blogger, style blogger

faux fur outfit, nude fur jacket, ootd, pointy high heels, all black, black pants, fashion blog blogger, style blogger, hm zipper clutch bag new 2014 season
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • bgbgb