06 January 2014

Obsessed.

Looking at my last couple of outfit posts you can tell that I am obsessed with tartan. I haven't realized that until I checked some photos. Well, what can I do. It is just so nice and you can combine it with practically everything! I loved my red tartan scarf so much I had to buy the same one in beige colour. Luckily it was on sale in H&M. That reminds me- today sales starts in Slovenia! Zara here I come! I have to get some nice accessories for next week. 
This year that just started has been really crazy already! I said that I will study like mad in January but everything else that is really important to me is suddenly happening in the same month. Now practically everything I think about is Berlin, the outfit I will be wearing there- which I don't have yet- and how will we get there. I am always saying to myself that I have to stay focused, because education is really important to me. And then something big like this comes in the way. Ay ay ay. I hope everything will come out ok!:)

beige tartan scarf, hm tartan scarf, nude beige zara blazer, annaxi mini satchel black, phillip lim lookalike, mini pashli bag, asos strappy heels, fashion blog blogger, style blogger

Scarf, pants- H&M, blazer- Zara, heels- Asos, bag- Annaxi

hm tartan scarf, annaxi mini satchel black, phillip lim lookalike, mini pashli bag, fashion blog blogger, style blogger

beige tartan scarf, hm tartan scarf, nude beige zara blazer, annaxi mini satchel black, phillip lim lookalike, mini pashli bag, asos strappy heels, fashion blog blogger, style blogger

hm H&M beige nude plaid tartan scarf, blogger
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • bgbgb