24 January 2014

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Again on the go with my favourite bag! It seems so small, but sometimes I even struggle to find car keys in it, ha!:) Anyway, you could see in my outfit posts that I usually wear basic shirts with my outfits. I love nothing more than basics with one nice, different piece.
Anyway, I literally don't have anything much to say, nothing new has happened! But I am wishing for one special thing to come true and it is ridiculous that I can't do anything to make it come true! And it is completely opposite opposite of what I always think about luck. You have to work and do something to make your wishes come true!:)

I am asking all my dear readers to vote for me HERE and help me go to London FW! Thank you all! <3

fur jacket, faux fur, nude beige jacket, mini pashli phillip lim lookalike replica, suede ankle boots, stockholm street style, ljubljana street style, fashion blog blogger, style blogger, winter trends 2014

Pants- Zara, shirt- H&M, coat- New Yorker, boots- Promod, bag- Annaxi

fur jacket, faux fur, nude beige jacket, mini pashli phillip lim lookalike replica, suede ankle boots, stockholm street style, ljubljana street style, fashion blog blogger, style blogger, winter trends 2014

fur jacket, faux fur, nude beige jacket, mini pashli phillip lim lookalike replica, suede ankle boots, stockholm street style, ljubljana street style, fashion blog blogger, style blogger, winter trends 2014
Photos taken by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • bgbgb